Chlamydia vaccines - Wyeth/Serono Genetics Institute
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Serono Genetics Institute
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chlamydial infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2002 Genset has been acquired by Serono
- 20 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Chlamydial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Chlamydial infections in USA (Unknown route)