Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2C receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Depression in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 07 Sep 1998 New profile