At a glance
- Originator BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Complement C1 inhibitors; Complement factor D inhibitors; Serine endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Apr 2001 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Sep 1998 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)