At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antipsychotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer
- 07 Sep 1998 New profile