Research programme: corticotropin releasing factor receptor antagonists - Taisho Pharmaceutical/Janssen PharmaceuticaAlternative Names: CRA 0316; CRA 0450; CRA 1000; CRA 1001; CRA 1065; CRA-5626; JNJ-19567470; R 278995
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.; Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin releasing factor receptor 1 antagonists; Corticotropin releasing factor receptor 2 antagonists; Corticotropin-releasing factor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Anxiety disorders
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 21 Oct 2009 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data in Anxiety disorders presented at the 39th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2009)
- 21 Oct 2009 Preclinical development in Anxiety disorders is ongoing in Japan
- 09 Dec 2005 Data presented at the 35th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2005) have been added to the Affective disorders pharmacodynamics section