At a glance
- Originator Gilead Sciences
- Developer Gilead Sciences; Roche
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Neuraminidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2001 No-Development-Reported for Influenza virus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Sep 1998 New profile
- 02 Sep 1998 Preclinical development for Influenza virus infections in USA (Unknown route)