At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors; Leukotriene receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 12 Apr 1999 A preclinical study has been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 14 Sep 1998 New profile
- 14 Sep 1998 Preclinical development for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)