CD 1599Alternative Names: CD-1599
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Galderma
- Class Antiacnes; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Retinoic acid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acne; Leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Acne in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Sep 1998 Preclinical development for Acne in USA (unspecified route)