At a glance
- Originator Gedeon Richter
- Class Antipsychotics; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in Hungary (unspecified route)
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Psychotic disorders in Hungary (Unknown route)
- 04 Sep 1998 Preclinical development for Psychotic disorders in Hungary (Unknown route)