Anthrax vaccine - Centre for Biochemical Technology
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology
- Class Anthrax vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anthrax
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 2001 This compound is still in active development
- 10 Sep 1998 Preclinical development for Anthrax in India (Unknown route)
- 10 Sep 1998 New profile