ABT 546Alternative Names: A 216546; ABT-546
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route) before 2012
- 06 Mar 2003 No development reported - Phase-I for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Jun 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (Unknown route)