LU 302872Alternative Names: BSF-302872; LU-302872
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott GmbH & Co. KG
- Class Propionic acids; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists; Endothelin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Germany (PO) before 2012
- 09 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Germany (PO)
- 13 Mar 2001 BASF's pharmaceutical business has been acquired by Abbott Laboratories