At a glance
- Originator Kissei Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antihistamines
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in Japan (Inhalation)
- 26 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Japan (Inhalation)
- 15 Sep 1998 Preclinical development for Asthma in Japan (Inhalation)