Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial sources
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 1998 New profile
- 16 Sep 1998 Investigation in HIV infections treatment in China (Unknown route)