At a glance
- Originator Peptor; Yissum Research Development Company
- Class Cyclic peptides
- Mechanism of Action Somatostatin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pancreatitis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pancreatitis in Israel (unspecified route)
- 28 Sep 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pancreatitis in Israel (Unknown route)
- 17 Sep 1998 New profile