Interleukin-1 receptor - Affymax
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 2000 No-Development-Reported for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (Injection)
- 22 Dec 1999 Hoechst Marion Roussel has merged with Rhône-Poulenc Rorer to form Aventis Pharma
- 02 Oct 1998 Investigation in Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (Injection)