VML 670Alternative Names: CEB 1555
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antiemetics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Female sexual dysfunction; Male sexual dysfunction; Nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2003 Vernalis is no longer involved in the development of VML 670 and appears to have returned rights to Eli Lilly
- 03 Oct 2003 Vernalis Group has merged with British Biotech to form Vernalis
- 03 Apr 2003 This compound is still in active development