CGS 27913Alternative Names: C5aRAM
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Complement C5a inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 1998 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 18 Sep 1998 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Sep 1998 New profile