At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial sources
- Class Antivirals; Naphthalenesulfonates
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Graft-versus-host disease; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2000 An in vitro study has been added to the pharmacodynamis section of transplant rejection (816659
- 01 May 2000 Preclinical development for Graft-versus-host disease in USA (Parenteral)
- 15 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for HIV infections prevention in USA (Vaginal)