Research programme: hepatitis C virus NS3 protein inhibitors - Bristol-Myers Squibb/Celera GenomicsAlternative Names: APC 6336; Hepatitis C virus NS3 protease inhibitors - Bristol-Myers Squibb/Celera Genomics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb; Celera Genomics Group
- Developer Bristol-Myers Squibb; Celera Group
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Hepatitis C virus NS3 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 20 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hepatitis C in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Sep 1998 Preclinical development for Hepatitis C in USA (Unknown route)