At a glance
- Originator Nippon Organon
- Class Antineoplastics; Piperazines; Quinazolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 1999 Kanebo's pharmaceutical business has been merged with Organon's Japanese operations to form Nippon Organon
- 05 Nov 1998 Profile reviewed
- 22 Mar 1997 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in Japan (PO)