Platelet-derived growth factor gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Gene therapies; Growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Platelet-derived growth factor receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Joint disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 1998 Preclinical development for Joint disorders in Japan (Intra-articular)
- 22 Sep 1998 New profile