At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Antineoplastics; Heterocyclic bicyclo compounds; Oxazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jun 2000 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Sep 1998 New profile
- 23 Sep 1998 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)