At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin V2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hyponatraemia; Oedema
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Oedema in USA (PO)
- 07 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hyponatraemia in USA (PO)
- 07 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in USA (PO)