Aciclovir-PMPAAlternative Names: ACVpPMPA
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpes simplex virus infections; HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 2001 No-Development-Reported for Herpes simplex virus infections in Italy (Unknown route)
- 03 Sep 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in Italy (Unknown route)
- 29 Sep 1998 New profile