Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator ALZA Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Jun 2001 ALZA Corporation has been acquired by Johnson & Johnson
- 23 Apr 1999 Sequus has been merged into ALZA Corporation