BW 1023U90Alternative Names: BW-1023U90
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antineoplastics; Oligopeptides
- Mechanism of Action Bombesin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2001 No-Development-Reported for Small cell lung cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Jan 2001 Glaxo Wellcome has merged with SmithKline Beecham to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Sep 1998 New profile