At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Aminopyridines; Antiglaucomas; Organic sulfur compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Somatostatin receptor agonists; Somatostatin receptor subtype 4 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Glaucoma in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Glaucoma in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Oct 1998 New profile