Influenza virus DNA vaccine
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals; Influenza virus DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Influenza virus infections in USA (IM)