At a glance
- Originator Procept
- Class Organometallic compounds; Pyrroles
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 13 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Feb 2000 Pacific Pharmaceuticals is now called Procept and has the biotechnology assets of the former Procept