At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Antibacterials; Quinolones
- Mechanism of Action Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Helicobacter infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2000 Yoshitomi is now called Welfide Corporation
- 09 Oct 1998 New profile
- 09 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Helicobacter infections in Japan (Unknown route)