PD 083176Alternative Names: PD 83176
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2000
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Oligopeptides
- Mechanism of Action Farnesyltranstransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Breast cancer treatment in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer
- 12 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Breast cancer treatment in USA (Unknown route)