Epstein-Barr virus-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes - St Jude children's HospitalAlternative Names: EBV-specific cytotoxic T-lymphocytes - St Jude children's Hospital
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital
- Class Cytoprotectives; T lymphocyte cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hodgkin's disease
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 1998 Investigation in Hodgkin's disease in USA (Infusion)
- 12 Oct 1998 New profile