Superoxide dismutase - UbeAlternative Names: FKU-871; r-hSOD
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Ube Industries
- Developer Fujisawa; Ube Industries
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Anti-ischaemics; Antirheumatics; Oxidoreductases
- Mechanism of Action Superoxide dismutase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 1998 Preclinical trials in Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (unspecified route)