At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Italy (unspecified route)
- 11 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in Italy (unspecified route)
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in Italy (Unknown route)