A 170568Alternative Names: A 1705681
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action DNA gyrase inhibitors; DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route) before 2012
- 27 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)