Latest Information Update: 25 May 2000
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group
- Developer Bayer; Celera Genomics Group
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Tryptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 25 May 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 05 Mar 1999 BAY 443428 selected as the lead compound of the oral tryptase inhibitor programme
- 15 Oct 1998 New profile