EptapironeAlternative Names: F-11440
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pierre Fabre
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Piperazines; Pyrimidines; Small molecules; Triazines
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 2003 No development reported - Phase-I for Depression in France (PO)
- 19 Aug 2003 No development reported - Phase-I for Anxiety disorders in France (PO)
- 16 May 2001 Pierre Fabre has merged with bioMérieux Alliance