BW 202W92Alternative Names: BW-202W92
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Neuroprotectants; Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 16 Oct 1998 New profile
- 16 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Ischaemia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)