Research programme: HIV-1 integrase inhibitors - PfizerAlternative Names: PF-00558475
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Aza compounds; Indoles
- Mechanism of Action HIV integrase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer
- 19 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in USA (unspecified route)