Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Medinox
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 1998 New profile
- 19 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 19 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)