Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Hexanoic acids
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2000 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer
- 20 Oct 1998 New profile