Research programme: apoptosis stimulants - ImmunoGenAlternative Names: Apoptosis stimulants research programme - ImmunoGen
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator ImmunoGen; Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)
- 26 Jun 2002 This programme is still in active development with ImmunoGen