Latest Information Update: 28 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Oct 1998 New profile
- 23 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)