At a glance
- Originator PLIVA d.d.
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in Croatia (Unknown route)
- 27 Oct 1998 New profile
- 27 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in Croatia (Unknown route)