At a glance
- Originator PLIVA d.d.
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in Croatia (Unknown route)
- 27 Oct 1998 New profile
- 27 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in Croatia (Unknown route)