WAY 152288Alternative Names: WAY 152,288
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antibacterials; Tetracyclines
- Mechanism of Action Protein 30S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jan 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Mar 2002 American Home Products and its subsidiaries Wyeth-Ayerst and Wyeth Lederle are both now called Wyeth
- 27 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)