Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Class Cardiotonics; Contraceptives; Thiophenes
- Mechanism of Action Type 3 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Contraception
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Contraception in Netherlands (Unknown route)
- 27 Oct 1998 New profile
- 27 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Contraception in Netherlands (Unknown route)