K 7Alternative Names: CDRI 88-495; CDRI 88/495
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Central Drug Research Institute
- Developer Central Drug Research Institute; Nonindustrial source
- Class Benzopyrans; Contraceptives
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pregnancy