At a glance
- Originator Pierre Fabre
- Class Antidepressants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1B receptor inverse agonists; Serotonin 1D receptor inverse agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 12 May 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Depression in France (Unknown route)
- 28 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Depression in France (Unknown route)