TAK 778Alternative Names: TAK 778-SR
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Isoflavones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Fracture; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jul 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Japan (PO)
- 23 Jul 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Fracture in Japan (PO)
- 23 Jul 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Fracture in Europe (PO)